If you’re interested in bolstering the resale value of your property in Dubai’s ever-evolving real estate market, read on.
At first, the list of potential dos and don’ts to consider may seem overwhelming – do you need to renovate? What can remain the same? What about agents and asking prices? No doubt, you’ll be going to a lot of effort to attract prospective property buyers to make the offer you wish them to make.
Here at Renovo, here are our favourite – simple as well as slightly more advanced – tips for increasing what your Dubai property will be able to command on the sales market.
What renovation work might you have done?
Much of getting your Dubai property to sell for more entails ensuring it makes the best possible first impression on potential buyers. You really will be aiming for ‘love at first sight’!
While you can get inspiration simply by studying design-oriented magazines, shows, catalogues and websites, here are just a few changes you might arrange to have made to your Dubai property by our renovation professionals:
- New paint finishes for the walls and cabinets
- The cleaning and replacement of tiles
- The addition of a prestigious kitchen island
- The fitting of bespoke shelving units in underused spaces
- Beautiful landscaping to boost ‘kerb appeal’
But there are some very simple changes you can make, too
Putting to one side the magic that our skilled and experienced renovators here at Renovo can weave, you can further help to make your property more attractive by taking these quick, fuss-free steps:
- Swapping heavy drapes for lighter sheer curtains to make the property seem more spacious
- Clearing away clutter and rearranging furniture to embrace a clean, minimalist look that avoids the cramped feel many small spaces can suffer from
- Placing large mirrors around rooms to play tricks on the eyes of would-be buyers, seemingly doubling the amount of visible space in an instant
- Packing away personal belongings – you are trying to sell your house, not your belongings.
Hire an inspector to spot those potential hidden issues
Improving your home’s resale value isn’t entirely about cosmetic alterations – if you’re selling up in Dubai, we’d recommend consulting an inspector before you expose your property to the real-estate market.
To ensure your Dubai property is in the best possible shape, why not request a property service report from us? Renovo can have your home inspected top-to-bottom to ensure it is defect-free and ready to be sold on the real-estate market. Simply reach out to our professional and friendly team now for further information.